HOUSTON – Fugro will offer a variety of technical papers at this year’s OTC on topics ranging from AUV advances, and subsea imaging and tooling to project updates.
The company says “Life of the Field” will be the theme of its technical presentations.
Topics to be covered include:
- Current and future deepwater AUV innovations as well as the role AUVs will play in integrity pipeline inspection
- Pipeline routing capabilities and introduction of tools and novel methods of mapping the shape of the seafloor to model likely locations of future landslides
- New applications to deliver data to clients (such as video, 3D models, GIS)
- Remote Ocean Current Imaging System (ROCIS)
- Nearshore Acoustic Imaging and Post-Macondo Offshore Regulatory Changes
- Highlights of the company’s joint venture Seafloor Geotec LLC, which combines offshore drilling with robotic seabed systems to enter the seabed drill marketplace
- Highlights of the company’s Pemex campaign
- Subsea Tooling
- Subsea Imagery.