Cameron to supply deepwater subsea oil production systems for Erha

Offshore staff

HOUSTON – Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria has awarded Cameron a contract to supply the subsea systems for the deepwater Erha North Phase 2 offshore Nigeria.

Reuters reports that the contract includes 32 subsea wellheads that will tieback to the existing Erha FPSO, as well as five subsea production trees, two water injection trees, three manifolds, production and topsides controls, and associated equipment.

The project is scheduled to go onstream in 2015, reports Reuters, at a production rate of 50,000 b/d of oil.

Erha and Erha North projects are in water depths of between 1,000 and 1,200 m (3,280 and 3,936 ft) in the Gulf of Guinea, approximately 97 km (60 mi) offshore. Operator ExxonMobil holds a 56.25% interest, while Shell holds the remaining 43.75%.

2/22/2013

Did You Like this Article? Get All the Energy Industry News Delivered to Your Inbox

Subscribe to an email newsletter today at no cost and receive the latest news and information.

 Subscribe Now

Whitepapers

The Time is Right for Optimum Reliability: Capital-Intensive Industries and Asset Performance Management

Imagine a plant that is no longer at risk of a random shutdown. Imagine not worrying about losing...

Going Digital: The New Normal in Oil & Gas

In this whitepaper you will learn how Keystone Engineering, ONGC, and Saipem are using software t...

Maximizing Operational Excellence

In a recent survey conducted by PennEnergy Research, 70% of surveyed energy industry professional...

Leveraging the Power of Information in the Energy Industry

Information Governance is about more than compliance. It’s about using your information to drive ...