BAM Clough to supply module offloading facility for Ichthys LNG project

Offshore staff

PERTH, Western Australia – The JKC joint venture has awarded the BAM Clough joint venture a $A140 million ($151 million) letter of intent for work on the Ichthys LNG project.

The work scope includes design and construction of the module offloading facility near Darwin, Northern Territory. This facility will be used to offload modules for assembly into the LNG liquefaction plant.

Construction is scheduled to begin in 2013 with completion early in 2014.

The Ichthys LNG project is a joint venture between INPEX as operator with 76% and Total with the remaining 24%. The JKC joint venture consists of JGC Corp, KBR, and Chiyoda Corp. BAM Clough is a 50/50 venture of BAM International bv and Clough Ltd.

2/7/2012

Did You Like this Article? Get All the Energy Industry News Delivered to Your Inbox

Subscribe to an email newsletter today at no cost and receive the latest news and information.

 Subscribe Now

Whitepapers

Logistics Risk Management in the Transformer Industry

Transformers often are shipped thousands of miles, involving multiple handoffs,and more than a do...

Secrets of Barco UniSee Mount Revealed

Last year Barco introduced UniSee, a revolutionary large-scale visualization platform designed to...

The Time is Right for Optimum Reliability: Capital-Intensive Industries and Asset Performance Management

Imagine a plant that is no longer at risk of a random shutdown. Imagine not worrying about losing...

Going Digital: The New Normal in Oil & Gas

In this whitepaper you will learn how Keystone Engineering, ONGC, and Saipem are using software t...