HOUSTON – Tullow Oil has awarded INTECSEA a contract for the pre-sanction engineering study of Jubilee Phase IA offshore Ghana. Tullow says this phase will bring eight more wells into production over the next year or two.
INTECSEA’s scope includes:
• Definition of east and west pipeline routes for water injection extension
• Review of flow assurance on the water injection system model
• Generation of water injection manifold specifications and bid package
• Development of specifications and work scope for installation bids
• Water injection riser specifications
• Technical support during the sanction process.
This follows a contract to INTECSEA for subsea development at Jubilee. Work will be done in Woking, UK, says INTECSEA.