HOUSTON – Fugro-Jason has released EarthModel FT 4.2 geological modeling software. The software builds on the UpdateAbility and TrackAbility features to update subsurface models quickly, says Fugro-Jason.
New features and enhancements in EarthModel FT 4.2 include:
• Petrel Plug-in, allowing import/export of grids and properties
• OpenSpirit Link, allowing import from all OpenSpirit-enabled applications
• Upscaling enhancements to the RockScale module, including facies and lithology property import, and also permeability, water saturation, net-to-gross, porosity, and probability upscaling
• Fault export to Eclipse and Rescue
• Improved link to PowerLog well log data base.
EarthModel upgrade available