For the first time in the program's history, PennWell's Hydro Group is extending an open call for nominations for its Women with Hydro Vision awards.
The awards -- designed to honor the most influential women in the hydropower industry -- are presented during a special luncheon held in conjunction with the HydroVision International conference and exhibition, which is being held July 26-29 in Minneapolis, Minn.
Nominations from around the world are welcome, with categories including:
- Communications, Public Relations and Industry Support
- Dam Safety
- Engineering Consulting and Plant Services & Maintenance
- Environmental Protection and Mitigation
- Equipment Supply
- Marine and Hydrokinetic Energy
- New Development
- Policies and Regulations
- Power Plant Portfolio Management, Operations and Maintenance
- Research and Technology
- Nominee's name;
- Brief description of why the nominee should be considered for the Women with Hydro Vision awards program; and
- Contact information for both the nominee and the nominator.
This year's Women with Hydro Vision awards luncheon takes place July 27. For more information, visit HydroEvent.com.