In each issue of Hydro Review (except January), and in HRW-Hydro Review Worldwide until early 2015, we publish peer-reviewed technical articles.
The individuals who perform these technical reviews are chosen for their expertise on the subject, and we greatly appreciate their time and talents. We would like to formally thank the following professionals who reviewed technical articles published in the two magazines in 2015.
For Hydro Review:
* Tyler Barrett, Duke Energy;
* Jonathan Black, HDR;
* James Calnon, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers;
* Roger Clarke-Johnson, American Governor Company;
* Alison Colotelo, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory;
* Scott Cotner, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers;
* Shari Dunlop, Alden Research Laboratory;
* Felix Flemming, Voith Hydro;
* Jason Foust, Voith Hydro;
* Ginger Gillin, GEI Consultants;
* Charles Lipsky, USi;
* Bert Milano, Bert Milano Hydroelectric Generation;
* Marcela Politano, University of Iowa;
* Scott Towle, L&S Electric; and
* Bradly Trumbo, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
For HRW-Hydro Review Worldwide:
* Eduard Doujak, Vienna University of Technology; and
* Vladimir Koritarov, Argonne National Laboratory.
If you are interested in being a technical reviewer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.