Chicago-based Navigant has earned a number of honors in the Corporate INTL Awards.
The company (NYSE: NCI), which provides technical expertise in disputes and investigations; and economics, financial advisory and management consulting, was awarded Corporate INTL Awards in the following categories:
- Energy Sector Consulting Firm of the Year in Canada
- Energy Sector Consulting Firm of the Year in England
- Energy Sector Consulting Firm of the Year in California
- Energy Sector Consulting Firm of the Year in Colorado
- Energy Economic Consulting Firm of the Year in Washington, D.C.
- Natural Gas Sector Consulting Firm of the Year in California
"We're delighted to be recognized for excellence in a variety of markets and across diverse energy sectors," said Jan Vrins, managing director and head of Navigant's Global Energy practice. "As the industry navigates through a significant transformation as the result of changing regulatory requirements, alternative power sources and evolving business models, I am proud of the best-in-class work Navigant Energy is able to consistently deliver to clients."
Corporate INTL, based in the United Kingdom, has awarded its annual honors since 2008.