First, unit Thirau ltée has obtained two contracts from Hydro-Québec with a total value of about $21.1 million.
· A contract valued at about $20.6 million for the construction of a new 230 kV, double-circuit electricity transmission line spanning 20 miles between the Saint-Césaire and Bedford substations in the Montérégie region. This line will enhance the reliability of the regional electrical network and exchanges between Québec and Vermont.
· Construction work will begin before the end of October and should spread out until May 2014. In addition, certain line rearrangement work at the aforementioned substations will be carried out until October 2014.
· A contract valued at nearly $500,000 to proceed with pole planting work in the North Shore region. Work will begin before the end of October and will be carried out over a period of about five months.
Second, the U.S. unit Riggs Distler & Co. won two contracts worth an aggregate value of $17 million.
· A multi-year contract worth a total value of $12 million for the operation and maintenance of a 40 MW solar panel array located in New Jersey. Execution of the contract is scheduled to begin before the end of 2013 and will be spread out over a three-year period concluding near the end of 2016.
· A $5 million contract from an important utility service provider in New Jersey to rebuild a 138 kV electricity transmission line. The project should begin in the fourth quarter of 2013 and should be completed during the first quarter of 2014.
Finally, the Ontario-based unit Riggs Distler Inc. won a $7.2 million contract for the maintenance and upgrade of the electricity distribution network of an important utility service provider in Toronto. Execution of the contract will begin in the fourth quarter of 2013 and will be carried out over a one-year period.