The UK Combined Heat and Power Association (CHPA) is now accepting submissions for its prestigious annual awards.
The awards showcase achievement, innovation and best practice from across the sector over the past year, enabling companies to gain industry recognition for their achievements in driving the CHP industry forward.
The categories are:
- Innovation – focusing on projects that demonstrate a significant technological, commercial or financial advance.
- Industrial and Commercial - recognising the CHP or district heating project that demonstrates the benefits of cogeneration in a commercial setting.
- Community and Residential - for initiatives that highlight the environmental benefits of CHP alongside wider benefits for the community.
- Public Sector – an award for the project best demonstrates the benefits of cogeneration in the public sector.
- Champion, an award that will recognise an outstanding contribution to the advancement of CHP in the UK.
The closing date for entries is 5 September 2011 and the winners will be announced at the CHPA Awards Dinner at the Royal Courts of Justice in London on 22 November 2011.
For more information on how to submit an entry please contact the UK CHPA directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more Cogeneration/CHP news click here.